|Dark as midnight|
|Blue & Red|
1. To start with, you need to clear it out. i promise you that you'll find some pencil shavings, bits of paper and all kinds of junk in there; it has to go! Especially any pieces of paper because you can be accused of having cheat notes.
2. You may also have to clean the inside. In a normal pencil case, it doesn't matter much if some ink or pencil transfers onto the interior, but when it's clear, everyone can see your dirty secrets. Just use a wet wipe or something to get rid of the marks.
3. Fill it with pretty things! I've given you some ideas above on how you can stick to a theme, including one for when you forget and don't have a clear case, but it's really up to you. You may also need different things for different exams (calculator for maths etc.) but the basic kit is: a ruler, a rubber, a pencil sharpener (preferably one with a box around it to keep the shavings in), plenty of sharp pencils and several pens. (Heehee, several pens. my sense of humour is so weird.)
- Most exam boards require black ink. Make sure you have black pens in case this is true for you.
- If you have trouble fitting everything in, you can always get one of those incredibly oversized ones, I prefer to have one I can fit in my blazer pocket.
- If you're doing a music theory exam, you won't be allowed anything depicting a keyboard, clef, notes or really anything music-related. Pretty as that piano ruler may be, you could be disqualified for having it.