I love this week's IFB Project. In the spirit of the gift-giving nature of Christmas, Independent Fashion Bloggers has asked us to give a present to one of our favourite bloggers by featuring them on our own blog. While I doubt that my little page can really direct a whole load of people towards my chosen blogger, if just one reader checks it out and likes what they sees, I think it will be worth it.
So, here are the reasons you should check out Coffee, Light and Sweet
- The photography is lovely
- It reminds you that every weekend is an adventure just waiting to be had
- I have found some of the most interesting articles, delicious recipes and useful ideas through Friday's regular links
- It makes me think
- It makes me happy
- It makes me hungry
- It is never repetetive or boring because the posts cover such a range of topics without losing focus
- And (actually, this reason is just for me) Jillian is a regular and thoughtful commenter on my posts. Thanks Jillian, it's appreciated.
Merry Christmas to all my readers, I hope it's a good one for you all.
P.S. All pictures cheekily nabbed from Coffee, Light and Sweet. Don't forget to check it out!