Hello, is anyone still out there? I wouldn't be surprised if you'd all given up on me, considering it's now been over a month since my last post. I'm afraid today's post won't be much like my normal ones, more of an update; but never fear - I have a few ideas lined up which should be up in the next few weeks.
Since my last post:
- I've moved into my room at university, filling it with books, clothes and what is considered by most to be an inordinate amount of shoes.
- I've started getting involved with some cool clubs and societies around the university, including the Women's Campaign and taking up beginner's fencing. Plus I will soon be a published fashion writer for The Oxford Student!
- This post which I wrote as a follow-up to my comment on Galliano's temporary position at De La Renta has, inexplicably, become my second most-viewed post on this blog ever, and I can't work out for the life of me why. If you have any idea what could account for the influx of views please let me know.
- I discovered that White Russians are my favourite cocktail
- This happened while I was at the Oxford Union
- I finally caught up with the 21st century and got a phone which can go online! So if you're getting fed up with my lack of blog updates, make sure to follow me on Twitter where I'm far more active
- My wardrobe welcomed the addition of these wedge-boots (except mine are black) which I had previously been wary of, but have been a godsend on nights out when I want that extra bit of height without the pain of heels. Seriously, invest in some.
- I marathoned the whole of Channel 4's London Irish to celebrate finishing an essay. If you're in the UK I highly recommend catching up on 4oD while you still can. Also in the comedy stakes, I loved The Wrong Mans which is worth catching too if you missed it. It seems like a good time for comedy all round.
- I've dressed up as a schoolgirl, a suffragette, and an evil queen.
- Oh and this morning I managed to fall over and graze my lip, so no lipstick for me for a few days!
That's about it for now. Watch this space for proper posts coming soon!