But for now, enjoy the rest of this week's roundup. As ever, it's a fantastic collection. My particular favourites are Fierce in the City's 'How to wear backless clothes' (useful for me, since one of my new 2nd-hand purchases is a backless maxi dress) and Madame Ostrich's 'Let's Talk About Leather'.
What Really MattersThis week has been rough for a lot of us. The news is full of terrible things. Sometimes it's hard to focus when the world seems to be descending into chaos. But, at the end of the day, we all have to show up to our regular lives. Family, friends, work, creating the best life possible. Sometimes fashion seems, well, not the highest on the list of priorities, so sometimes you just have to return to the basics, the classics to work for you while you get your life on track. It's not all about the clothes.
Links à la Mode: August 14
- Adorned in Armor: Who Adorns Her? Keke Palmer
- Al-Balsam Life: 2014 Fall Hottest Makeup Trends
- Attire Club: Fashion Knock-Offs: Insult or Flattery?
- Beautify My Life: Am I Boring, or Just Brand Loyal?
- Beauty Editer: 10 Foods for Healthy Glowing Skin
- Clothes Medley: DIY Tips to Maintain and Repair High Heels
- Everyday Starlet: 6 Lessons from Lauren Bacall
- Fashion Moriarty: The "Nothing New Challenge"
- Fierce in the City: How to Wear Backless Clothes
- High Heels in the Wilderness: Do You Have Wardrobe Workhorses?
- Madame Ostrich: Let's Talk About Leather
- ModaVracha: Necessary Hair Products for Natural Hair Transition
- My Legendary Style: Top 10 Items Every Girl Needs in Her Wardrobe
- Purushu: Illustration- Cara Delvigne
- Save, Spend, Splurge: Is $200 My Minimum Price Point for Clothing?
- Storybook Apothecary: 7 Ways to Get Audrey Hepburn Style
- Style Curated: Q&A with Costello Tagliapietra
- Tea for Shoe: 9 Irresistible Handbags for the Young Professional
- That Paki Blog: Bareeze MAN - The Dapper Road Trip
- Wild Beauty World: Are You a Makeup Genius? Loreal Wants to Help