To polish off a lovely week, I've been selected for Links a la Mode again! If you missed it, my post was about 5 floral shirts for Valentine's day (link below). Of course, beautiful shirts are for life, not just for Valentine's Day - I'm wearing one right now!
As ever, do have a look through the other blogs. My personal favourites are Mox and Socks's introduction to her dog, with some beautiful photos, and Everyday Starlet's wedding dress shopping tips - whether you're a bride-to-be or, like me, just obsessed with watching Don't Tell the Bride, it's a great and useful post.
Links à la Mode, February 18
- Al Balsam Life: Diana Vreeland on Love
- Alive as Always: No-Bake Cheesecake in a Jar | 3 Ways
- Attire Club: A Look at the Men of 2016 Grammy Awards
- Christie Moeller: How to Fix a Boucle Snag
- DressCode:HighFashion: Fashion Trend Overview S/S 16
- Everyday Starlet: Top 5 Wedding Dress Shopping Tips
- Fashion Moriarty: 5 Floral Shirts for Valentine’s Day
- I’m a Norbyah: Prints | More is More
- Lady Goodman: The Imminent Rise of Direct to Consumer Shows
- Les Assorties: Vernez | A Platform Calling Out Aspiring Fashion Editors
- Modavracha: How to Use an Editorial Calendar to Improve Your Blog Content
- Mox and Socks: Meet Mox, My Incredible Dog
- Petite Silver Vixen: 15 Reasons to Wear a Beret!
- Prime Butterfly: Macy’s Celebrates Black History Month
- Rain of Peonies: Shorts in Winter | Pourquoi Pas? good but 11 photos
- Rolala Loves: Why I don’t Celebrate Valentine’s Day & Choose Love Everyday
- Savage Gazelle: 10 Essentials For a Chic Winter Wardrobe
- Style Context: NYFW F/W 2016 | Lovely Gowns at Leanne Marshall
- The Classy Junk: How to Use Pinterest to Create a Personal Valentine’s Day Look
- We Are Ready Made: Keta Gutmane